Recently, MLI hosted an event with experts from likeminded countries to discuss the cybersecurity challenges facing the Indo-Pacific. This video is an abridged version of these experts’ remarks on the subject. The full video is available here, and the event transcript is available here.
Speakers at this event included:
- Ambassador Kawamura Yashuhisa, Japan’s ambassador to Canada;
- Richard Fadden, former national security advisor to the prime minister of Canada;
- Motohiro Tsuchiya, dean and professor of Faculty and Policy Management at Keio University in Japan;
- Ainikki Riikonen, research assistant at the Center for a New American Security’s Technology and National Security Program;
- Rafal Rohozinski, founder of the SecDev group; and
- Bart Hogeveen, head of cyber capacity building at Australian Strategic Policy Institute’s International Cyber Policy Centre.